Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tuesday, We were asked to go ahead and update the video that we have been working on. Mine is a cut out Jesus (with a penis) that I have had to scan into photoshop and create layers and then move the multiple layers into After effects and begin work from there. My other video was really bad. I am starting to get the hang of things. I am certainly at a disadvantage. I do not know photoshop, I barely understand "layers" or any of the other millions of various functions that this program features and operates under. I created a paper cut out background scene with a rough collage of a temple that is in Jerusalem. I'm not sure if the temple was before or after Jesus was born, but I thought that would be proper setting. I also thought about putting Jesus in a strip club. I am not sure why I have gone to such measures. poor Jesus. Everyone makes fun of him. I'm glad he's very forgiving and not going to get mad at me. I love Jesus just like the next guy. I am a lucky person to have the things that I have in this world, and a luck guy to have the opportunity to make silly videos in art school. This one is reminiscent of South park in someways, and, well... without further adieu, let me present to you "Jumpkick Jesus" YAY!!!!

Jesus layers-VimeoHDEncode from Thomas Green on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment