Monday, January 28, 2013

Assignments for class on Tuesday 1/29

So,  over the weekend we were asked to finess our cut out character videos and see if that would smooth out the actions.  I worked into the graphs and used the easy in and easy out as well as  highlighted alot of the key points and allowed the After Effects to easy all the motions of my character.   This did seems to smooth out his actions.  Also, the first video that i posted was not an encode for the web, so it takes a long time to load etc.  I also decided that I wanted a background for my character to do his action.   The Background was not hard to deal with, but, I kept forgetting that If the image is not in photoshop, on the desktop, on the thumb drive, or wherever you have the video, after effects is not capable of uploading the image file and you will get one of those colorful vertical block images across your screen.   s

No comments:

Post a Comment