Thursday, February 14, 2013

Today we turned in our video pertaining to use of the puppet tool.   The puppet tool is this magic tool that is supposed to give anyone and everyone the power to animate smoothly with just one layer images.  I am not anyone and everyone.  I had such a hard time with this.  I could get the tools... I could use the tools.... and I could manipulate and transform... but NOT in the way I was trying to.  What a disaster.  I am really disappointed in the piece that i turned in to class and it took me HOURS and several attempts to make this crappy dang video.  GRRRRR!!!  Disappointing, frustrating, and I'm excited to go back to make experimental projections in after effects.  I'm actually very excited about going back to that work because I am terrible at making cartoons, and we are going to get to use the "EFFECTS" of After Effects.  After effects is awesome!


I will not be posting my puppet tool video here or anywhere.   I will make another one over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment