Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More information on the tone and imagery reference

More info on the tone of my final project might be better relayed if we were to present some videos that might give you ideas about some of the sensibilities and aesthetics I am using.  If you look in the initial part of this video you will see the juxtaposing and layering of imagery of the human body along with abstract floating bubbles etc.  I really like the way the pipilotti rist projects these videos so large that they become environments.




I also am a big fan of the way Yayoi Kusama creates environments using polka dots and then hangin actual polka dots within the space.

4

although I don't care for the up and down striations of stuff.  I do like the projections and the way they are animated with the music.   Very fucking cool!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment