Monday, April 1, 2013

Materials and images for the final project.



FORMS:

here are the initial layers of spray foam insulation on the circles that I've cut.  The circles will float away from the wall and I will either sand (cut away) into the forms or I will build them up even more.  I want to spray paint them so they have some affect on the colors.













I made this silly bubble video:  I think some transition or dissolve like this might actually be really cool.


I have a bacteria growth kit Here is a link to a video about growing bacteria in a petri dish.  I have had to call the company where I ordered materials and request another because my petri dishes were broken when the box was sent here.  I was very disappointed, but it will be awesome when it happens.










Here are some of the images that I will be animating from the experiments with dye and milk.  When my old school overhead projector is fixed, I intend to do another run with the materials and hopefully get some compelling motion video that can be animated or surged into the animations.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment